The 3-Day Pass provides unlimited rides on Sun Link, Sun Tran and select Sun Shuttle routes for 72 consecutive hours after first activated on transit vehicles.
The 3-Day Pass costs $10 ($11 total when loaded on the GoTucson Transit app or $12 total when including the cost of a new SunGO Card) and can be purchased through the following avenues:
- Online at www.suntran.com/sungo
- GoTucson Transit app
- Phone at (520) 792-9222
- Ticket Vending Machines at the Transit Centers
- SunGO Sales Outlets including all Fry’s Food Stores
- Sun Tran Admin Offices at 3910 N. Sun Tran Blvd.
- Special Services Office at 35 W. Alameda St.
Tucson residents can take advantage of the 3-Day Pass on Sun Link and Sun Tran bus routes to travel more frequently and to more destinations. The 3-Day Pass offers an alternative to the current 1-Day and 30-Day pass options and provides a convenient transit option for visitors to explore Tucson’s entertainment districts along the Sun Link streetcar route.