SunGO is valid on Sun Tran, Sun Express, Sun Link and select Sun Shuttle routes. SunGO card or ticket is required to ride the Sun Link streetcar.
For passenger convenience, there are many locations to purchase a SunGO Card or ticket, add a pass or value to an existing SunGO Card or SunGO ID & Card or re-load a SunGO Ticket. Click here for system map of sales locations. The only location to qualify for the Economy Fare Program is the Special Services Office.
All SunGO sales are final.
Full fare passengers can purchase new SunGO Cards and tickets or add a pass or cash value to existing cards. Economy fare passengers can add a pass or value to existing SunGO ID & Cards online, but it will take up to 48 hours to load on your card. Tickets cannot be loaded online. Manage SunGO.
Ticket Vending Machine (TVM)
Located at Ronstadt, Laos and Tohono transit centers, full fare passengers can purchase new SunGO Cards or Tickets. Full fare and economy fare passengers can add a pass or cash value to existing cards or re-load tickets.
TVM's located at all Sun Link streetcar stops sell 1-Day SunGO Tickets only. Click here for a map of all Sun Link Stops.
Full fare passengers can purchase new SunGO Cards or tickets with a pass or value by mail. Cards and tickets cannot be re-loaded by mail. Please call (520) 792-9222 for details.
Passes not sold on Sun Link vehicles.
Passengers can purchase a 1-Day Pass on the bus with cash value on a SunGO Card only. Please tell the driver you would like to purchase a 1-Day Pass before tapping your card on the farebox.
Cash and SunGO ID & Card are not accepted on buses to purchase a 1-Day Pass.
City Offices/Recreation Centers:
- Archer Neighborhood Center - 1665 S. La Cholla Blvd. - 791-4353
- City Hall - 255 W. Alameda St. - 791-4583
- City of South Tucson - 1601 S. 6th Ave. - 792-2424
- Development Services - 201 N. Stone Ave. - 837-4890
- Donna R. Liggins Northwest Neighborhood Center - 2160 N. 6th Ave. - 791-3247
- El Pueblo Activity Center - 101 W. Irvington Rd. - 791-5155
- El Rio Neighborhood Center - 1390 W. Speedway Blvd. - 791-4683
- Midtown Service Center - 1100 S. Alvernon Way - 791-5779
- Randolph Recreation Center - 200 S. Alvernon Way - 791-4560
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Center -1080 S. 10th Ave. - 791-4589
- Thomas O. Price Center - 4004 S. Park Ave. - 791-4226
- Udall Recreation Center - 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd. - 791-4931
- Ward 2 - 7575 E. Speedway Blvd. - 791-4652
- Water Collections - 310 W. Alameda St. - 791-2622
Fry's Food Stores:
- 12100 N Thornydale Rd. - 572-6040
- 4036 N. 1st Ave. - 293-8892
- 10661 N. Oracle Rd. - 742-6663
- 2480 N. Swan Rd. - 325-4802
- 10450 N. La Cañada Dr. - 877-9207
- 7870 N. Silverbell Rd. - 744-7866
- 4150 E. 22nd St. - 745-1553
- 7050 E. 22nd St. - 790-5845
- 9401 E. 22nd St. - 721-8575
- 555 E. Grant Rd. - 622-1976
- 3920 E. Grant Rd. 323-6658
- 7050 N. Golf Links Rd. - 745-5711
- 7812 E. Speedway Blvd. - 885-3547
- 2001 E. Irvington Rd. - 294-7191
- 3640 S. 16th Ave. - 624-6934
- 8080 S. Houghton Rd. - 663-1960
- 902 W. Irvington Rd. - 889-0067
- 3770 W. Ina Rd. - 744-2472
- 15950 S. Rancho Sahuraita Blvd. - 648-7700
Sun Tran Offices:
- Administrative Office - 3910 N. Sun Tran Blvd. (served by Route 17) - 792-9222
- Special Services Office - 35 W. Alameda St. (downtown) - 791-4100. Only location to qualify for the Economy Fare Program.
Other SunGO Sales Locations:
- Antigone Books - 411 N. 4th Ave. - 792-3715
- Arizona Riverpark Inn - 777 W. Cushing St. - 239-2300
SunGO Ticket Sales Locations:
- PCC Downtown Campus - 1255 N. Stone Ave. - 206-7104
- PCC Desert Vista Campus - 5901 S. Calle Santa Cruz . - 206-5092
- PCC East Campus - 8181 E. Irvington Rd .- 206-7648
- PCC Northwest Campus - 7600 N. Shannon Rd. - 206-2046
- PCC West Campus - 2202 W. Anklam Rd. .- 206-6683
Sales outlets and organizations can purchase new or manage existing SunGO products online, click here.