TDD (520) 628-1565
Hours of Operation
Weekdays 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Weekends 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving - open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on New Year's Day and Christmas Day.
Contact Customer Service for:
- Trip planning assistance
- Bus routes and times
- SunGO fare payment
- Detours and Service Changes
- Braille & large print materials
- Accessible Services
- Park and Ride
- Bike and Ride
- Community Presentations
- Special Event Shuttles
- Comments and Questions
(520) 623-4301 phone
3920 N. Sun Tran Blvd.*
Tucson, AZ 85705
Sun Tran's Administrative Office is served by Route 17.
* Please be aware of road closures due to the I-10/Ina Interchange Project. More details.
Hours of Operation
Administrative Personnel 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday-Friday
SunGO Sales 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday
Closed on weekends, New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
At Sun Tran's administrative office, you can:
- Purchase SunGO products
- Submit an application for an open position
- Pick up Sun Tran route, schedule and fare information
- Fax employment verifications and signed release forms to (520) 293-3348.
Many Sun Tran and Sun Shuttle routes serve the following three transit centers:
Tohono Transit Center
4540 N. Stone Avenue
Roy Laos Transit Center
205 W. Irvington Road
Ronstadt Transit Center
215 E. Congress Street
TDD (520) 791-2639
35 W. Alameda (SW corner of Stone at Alameda)
Tucson, AZ 85701
Hours of Operation:
Weekdays - 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Weekends - Closed
Learn more about the Special Services office.
Have you misplaced a personal item on a Sun Tran or Sun Express vehicle?
Contact Lost & Found run by the City of Tucson Surplus Auction Materials Management (SAMM) Department.
Office hours 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday
If you lost an item, please follow the steps below:
- Call SAMM Lost & Found at (520) 837-5555
- Describe the item and date of loss
- Schedule an appointment to pick up the item (please allow two business days for SAMM to receive lost item)
- Bring photo ID
- Be prepared to sign a claimant form before taking possesion of the lost item
Note: SAMM will hold items for 7 calendar days before they are released for auction.
Sun Tran does its best to retrieve lost items; however, we are not responsible for items left on vehicles or at stops.